March 18th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 18th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning to all and a great weekend to get out to the club. Buckhorn shot Sunday and thanks to Dan Johnson for the shoot report…..I have been posting the monthly calendar and normally always post a link to the calendar and here it is - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Prayer list – Jan Schultz – Carolyn Keever – Bob Goodman – Lewis went out to the club Sunday to shoot and is feeling a little better. Tommy Brown was under the weather with the flu but is back out amongst us.

Very rarely does Watauga host a shoot in March but this Saturday they will. Weather is looking good with temps in the 50’s and early morning temps in the 30’s. There might even be a little frost in the holler and maybe somebody will get me a good picture of it. Pitts has yet to post the program, but I figure it will be up very soon. Here is a link to the weather upnondahill - http://booneweather.com/Forecast/Boone

Southern Grand is finished, and it looks like 9 NC shooters were registered for the festivities. Weather all in all was good with typical wind and humidity with copious amounts of sunshine. Attendance was a little down and not exactly sure why, but attendance can fluctuate anywhere….I tried to post snips on the Facebook site and I really appreciate Tiffany Decker for taking the time to post a picture every day from the SG. I have included the list of all the NC winners below from the SG. Here is the link to the RJStuart.com website if you want to look at all the scores…. http://rjstuart.com/Trophies/2019/sgrand.htm

Event 1 – Monday Prelim Singles
JrGold Winner – Noah Gouge – 100
Lady 1 Winner – Tiffany Decker – 99

Event 2 – Monday Prelim Doubles

Event 3 – Monday Prelim Doubles
JrGold Winner – Noah Gouge – 98
Lady 1 Winner – Tiffany Decker – 94

Event 4 – Lloyd Beecraft Singles
Lady 1 Winner – Tiffany Decker – 99

Event 5 – Tuesday Prelim Handicap
JrGold Winner – Noah Gouge – 93

Event 6 – Tuesday Preliminary Doubles

Event 7 – Singles Class Championship

Event 8 – Wednesday Prelim Handicap
JrGold Winner – Noah Gouge – 93

Event 9 – Noah Gouge Doubles

Event 10 – Peter Tucker Handicap
SrVet Winner – Bill Howe – 94

Event 11 – Doubles Class Championship
JrGold RU – Noah Gouge – 98
Event 12 – Caesar Guerini Handicap
JrGold RU – Noah Gouge – 92

Event 13 – Doubles Championship
SrVet Winner – Greg High – 97

Event 14 – Singles Championship
JrGold Winner – Noah Gouge – 198

HAA
Class C Winner – Bill Howe – 370
JrGold RU – Noah Gouge – 379

That will about do it for this week and the smoke report. Shooting schedule is ramping up and shoots just about every weekend….Hello to Lou, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week……………..smokem