March 25th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 25th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Great weather weekend in North Carolina and I hope you got out to practice or compete at several NC gun clubs this weekend. Watauga – Old Hickory – LCP and Buccaneer held registered events and some of the shoot reports are posted. Here is the link to the NCTA shoot calendar. http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

The Florida State Shoot is in the books and Tiffany Decker got NC is the winner’s column early in the week. Former NC residents Doug and Kim McKinney also won at their state shoot and great to see those results. It showed 9 NC shooters registered but not exactly who all was down there. Here is the link to all the scores - http://rjstuart.com/Trophies/2019/flstate.htm

Prayer list includes Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman and Lewis Wyatt. I talked to Roger Shaffer on the phone Saturday and he stated that he plans to attend the HOF shoot in April and pull his camper. He is recovering from two surgeries and has really missed the shooting scene….He is still doing gunsmithing work and has been really busy. It will be great to see him back out amongst us.

I mentioned a few weeks back that I was going to produce some shirts with NCTRAP and TarHeelTrap on them. Still working on a price and hopefully we can keep the price down. I just want to make my money back on the shirts if possible. If you are interested, please email me at freddydacrusher@hotmail.com for your size and quantity.

Several shoots over the weekend with Watauga registering 46 for singles with 15 new 1st time ATA shooters from East Davidson High School. They had a good turnout and hopefully Tom Pitts will get the shoot report up sometime this week. I do know that Tom Shelley laid it on Tom Pitts in singles and caps and not sure how the dubs turned out….Old Hickory Rocky Mount shot Sunday and not sure how many turned out to shoot. I know David Barron was there aiming to win it all and hopefully Marty Hill will post that info shortly.

Have a great week everybody and April is almost here. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie and Anne and until next week…..smokem