May 27th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings from Jamestown NC and I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day Holiday weekend. We would like to honor the fallen soldiers that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Please remember the fallen and all the current forces that are deployed across the world.

Lots of shooting over the weekend and currently the DCWC shoot report is posted. I understand that Watauga had a big turnout also and I am anxious to see how bad Shelley whipped Pitts according to Shelley. Weather was much cooler in Boone and Durham probably hit 95 plus or minus. LCP also shot Saturday and I have yet to hear if David Barron laid that smack down on the field.

North Carolina State Shoot is just around the corner and pre-squad is still available in case you want to save yourself a little time getting registered for the main events on the weekend. This shoot should be well attended, and folks might be checking it out in hopes to return for the Dixie Grand in October. Here is the link to pre-squad - https://www.presquad.com/PreSquad

Please continue to pray for Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman and Lewis Wyatt. Lewis made a trip out to the Rock Sunday for a little visit and I am sure he was glad to get out of the house even though it was steaming hot outside. He is really itching to get back to shooting real soon.

SC Delegate Jim Faber wanted to thank all of the non-resident shooters that showed up for the South Carolina State Shoot. Their attendance was way up and with the weather being picture perfect there were no reasons not to attend. We got to see a lot of new faces and even a shooter from Alaska took some SC hardware home.

OK that is about it and just one weekend before the NC State Shoot. Make your plans to attend now and we hope to see you there. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week………..smokem