July 1st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 1st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

First let me wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July Holiday. Tons of folks have traveled to the coast and mountains to take a break and make memories with their friends and family. Several state shoots this week with VA, TX and Kentucky all shooting. Here is the link for the NCTA shoot calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Lots of folks out traveling to State Shoots and the 4H Championship out in Nebraska. Randy “Boone” Jones and his bodyguard Will Price snuck up to Maryland and Randy won his yardage in a preliminary handicap. Will evidently shot in a BIG50 and broke the only 50. Caleb and Conner Mathis competed in the Nebraska State Shoot and broke some great scores and now are onto the Kentucky State Shoot. Makayla Scott and her WVA 4h team came in 4th at the Nebraska 4H competition. Also Jay and Jennifer Willson are attending the Texas State shoot starting this week.

Prayer list includes Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman and Lewis Wyatt. Lewis did get some good news and that his scan showed limited growth in the last 6 months he missed chemo and now will be switched to immune therapy July 10th. If you know of someone that needs to be included on the prayer list just let me know. Also, thank you Greg High for your call checking on me it was greatly appreciated!

Durham shot Saturday and I heard it was hot and they had a good crowd. Hopefully the shoot report will be posted sometime today. Scarlett does a great job writing up her shoot report and we appreciate her time doing it.

That is about it for this week and again have a fun 4th. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week…………………..smokem