August 19th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

August 19th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Great weekend at the beach and I hope the weather was nice in North Carolina. It rained like a hurricane Saturday but was nice today in SC. One big 50 and two registered shoots coming up this week. Here is the link to the NCTA calendar…….http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

I noticed that pre-squad opens August 26th for the Dixie Grand at the NC Homegrounds. The Dixie Grand is a great event and is well attended. I forgot to mention that the NC Homegrounds was awarded a White Flyer Mega-Target award at the Grand American. Can you imagine how many targets would be thrown if the HG had more big registered events?

If you follow tarheeltrap on Facebook you might notice that the cover page has not changed. It won’t change until Thursday because I posted something that went against community standards which means something, I said was too conservative. So much for freedom of speech.

Anyway, that is about it for this week. I hope everyone has a great week and get out and shoot this week. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……………………….smokem