August 26th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

August 26th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and I hope you had a chance to get out and shoot last week. A couple of shoots over the weekend and hopefully the shoot reports will follow. Jimmy Wilson called to check on me the other day and I sure appreciate it!

Labor Day is upon us and if you want to shoot this weekend Buckhorn is shooting Saturday through Monday and LCP has their monthly on Saturday. Watauga shoots their BIG50 tonight so there you go. Here is the NCTA link to the calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

I thought pre-squad was opening the 26th but it looks like it opened a week early. Marty reported it on Facebook and just passing the word along. Looks like 150 shooters have already pre-registered so go take a look..

Word from Watauga is that Big D Tollison broke his first 50 and 75 straight Saturday. He is giving his son Little D a run for his money these days. Also, Hunter Scott broke his first 25 in the handicap event. I know his dad Marc Scott is super proud of his little man.

That is about it for this week and I hope you have a safe Labor Day Holiday. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……….smokem