October 14th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 14th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings and I hope you enjoyed the rain Sunday. Several shoots last week and one coming up this weekend. The end of the year is upon us, but Buckhorn, Watauga, Low Country, Charlie Brown and Old Hickory will be holding shoots. Here is the calendar with the info - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

NCTA President Marty Hill published the dates for the shoots at the North Carolina Homegrounds. Please make a note of them – Hall of Fame April 23-26, NC State June 10-14, Southern Zone July 16-19 and Dixie Grand September 29 – October 4th. Also, Jeff Galloway will be inducted into the North Carolina Hall Of Fame in April……

WVA shooter Makayla Scott participated in a Guiness Book world record. A five man/woman team shot for 12 hours and broke 14,167 targets with the CZ 1012 semi-automatic shotgun. She looked a little tired and her left jaw a little swollen, but she is tough and will be OK I am sure.

Ok that is about it for this week and I hope everyone enjoys the cooler weather. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……………………smokem….