December 2nd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 2nd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

December is here and I hope you are recovering from all the turkey day feasting. I was at the beach until Sunday and the weather was great until the drive back. We witnessed one severe wreck and almost got to see another.

Registered shooting is still going on regardless and I have included the links to the shooting events on the NCTA calendars. Remember there are TWO calendars now and here they are – BIG50’s http://nctrap.com/nc_big50.pdf - NCTA shoot calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

These dates and scheduled shoots are on the calendar and sometimes a shoot date might be cancelled. If we here and event is cancelled, we will publish it on this website and on tarheeltrap on Facebook. I remember a fellow that rode all the way up in the mountains and a shoot didn’t happen and he wasn’t really happy……

Got a call from Dan Johnson on Sunday and he was on his way back from Pennsylvania. He had been up in his old stomping grounds deer hunting. He did bag a deer and has pictures and meat to prove it. He had called asking about a shooter named Fred Daniels and was wondering what happened to him and where he has been? I found out that he had quit shooting awhile back according to info provided by Kenny Cox. I am still trying to track it all down and hope to maybe call Fred to see how he has been.

I looked back at the smoke reports for the first two weeks in December 2018. That second week was the week we got a foot of snow here in Jamestown and do not believe that will happen in 2019 at least I hope not. Morg Shaw and Tom Shelley sent me snow pictures from Boone and we always appreciate pictures.

Ok folks that is about it for this week and hopefully Bob Schultz will be sending out his yearly report on NC Trapshooting. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week………..smokem