May 4th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 4th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Was that a beautiful weekend or what. The SCTP Singles Championship at the Rock would have been held Saturday and the Georgia State Shoot would have been winding up. It is tough to find great weather weekends and registering ATA birds would have been great.

Shoots are still cancelled and not quite sure when I can report a registered shoot will be held in the area. As soon as I hear something, I will announce it in big bold letters. I really need to get some registered targets in and soon.

Not sure where folks are buying shotgun shells, but I heard you can buy “5” boxes at a time from Academy Sports. You can go online, and 5 boxes is all you can buy at one time. I need to check the local Wal-Marts and see what they have to offer.

I tried to contact Lewis Wyatt to see how he was doing, and he never got back with me. Scott Shoulars showed up to shoot and said his wife told him Lewis was feeling better and that is good news for sure. Please keep him in your prayers.

Makayla Scott and her father Telford made a trip to NC over the weekend. Makayla was looking at Montreat College and meeting with Coach Hub Powell. It would be great to have Makayla shooting and competing in NC and she is close to Watauga and the NC Homegrounds. Google Makayla Scott and see what you come up with.

Ok that is about it for this week and I hope everyone stays healthy and looking forward to getting out there amongst them. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……….smokem - PS it was John "KING" Millers birthday - happy birthday sir......