May 25th SMoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

May 25th SMoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning to all and I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Also, I would like to honor all branches of the military and their sacrifices they have made to protect our freedom. For all of us that celebrate with our family intact there are families that have lost loved ones in a foreign war.

June is almost here and with the NC State Shoot moved to August this might be a good time to attend the PA State Shoot. We always talked about going but it was always about the same time as the NC State Shoot. I don’t know how you feel about the pandemic, but I sure am ready to get things back to some kind of normal.

With big shoots moved and no monthly shoots or even BIG50’s I can’t even believe I am typing this. As soon as we crank back up shooting there will be plenty to report on. I will be posting pix on Facebook and if I can get back into my photobucket account I will be posting the links to NC State Shoots going back to 2004.

It is great to look back at the events of days gone by, but he also will see pictures of shooters that have gone on. It is a great way of remembering good times with good friends. The only issue is that you better be ready to shoot in temps you normally don’t shoot the SC or NC state shoot in. It is going to be toasty.

Ok folks that is about it and I hope you have a great week. I will be headed to gun club to shoot a little bit and just take it easy. Hello to Lou, Scott, Lewis, Ronnie, Cowboy and Anne and until next week……..smokem