Spy Talk

The ongoing saga of the gun purchased in Boone and shot around the Country!
smokem

Spy Talk

Post by smokem »

I am going back through some OLD emails and decided to capture some of the fun stuff stirred up by Tom Pitts and Tom Shelley.

NOTE: all of this is in good fun and don't get your feelings hurt if your name is mentioned in any of the correspondence. :)
smokem

SPY100 5/4/2005

Post by smokem »

Hey Crusher

Just wanted to touch base and thank you for all your efforts in getting Leo to come up here.
I got to spend three days with him and there is only one word for him "Gentlmen". I think the clinic went very well. And I hope that everyone had a good time and walked away with something that they might be able to put in place and improve on their trap shooting. I know from just being there I got some ideal that I feel will help me.
For someone having a little problem and to have a Gentlman like Leo give you guide lines on how to correct the problem. Well it means more than having everone under the shed telling you what to do. At least he put you on one path and if you stay that path, then its a good bet that improvements will follow.
What the saying. All trapshooters have these three things
A Gun
An Opinion
And an A__Hole.

Thanks Again for I know you put a lot of effort into pulling it off.

Now on to more important matters.
Its Spy 2!
Spy 1 has come to me with some real concerns.
I think he has falling into the
Well how do I say it
The "George Zone"
He now has a gun like George
He is looking at buying a truck white like George
He is evening talking like George
"I think I've got it right now. Last night I put a couple of washers in it and now I'm in them."
And last I saw him under the shed trying to get Morgan to seperate with the gun case that has George's name on it.
I think that Spy2 has gone to far and we can't pull him back even with a "Mountain Dew"

What is the saying
ATA card $18.00
Leo Clinic $300.00
Kolar $9,000.00
BRAIN Priceless!!!!!!

HaHaHaHa
Spy 1
ak. The Hammerrrrrrrrrrr.