34th Annual Southwestern Grand American - San Antonio Texas

Info about shoot dates and scores from around the nation.
smokem

34th Annual Southwestern Grand American - San Antonio Texas

Post by smokem »

@9PM Sunday - dropped the ball on updating this info and it looks like Charlie Brown wound up winning Sr. Vet in the Gerry Williams singles on Tuesday with a 100.
Other than that it looks like Richard Marshall and Harlan shot good and Devon Harris won the singles on Saturday with a 200 and certainly some extra rounds.

The handicap info for Sunday hasn't been posted yet and the HOA and HAA info has not been posted.

@8AM Thursday - I guess the ATA is getting used to posting the data similar to RJ Stuart but at this time only the scores from Tuesday are up.

There is a slideshow running that showed some preliminary HOA standings with Bob Goodman the only SZ shooter in the mix. I emailed Bob Wednesday to ask if his 90 held up and he said it didn't and what a day it was. Hopefully the weather will be much better here on out.

We will do what we can to get info but it might be spotty at best.

@3:40PM Wednesday - Took a look at the scores for Tuesday and did not see any NC/VA shooters in the winner circle yet. Also took a look at the leaderboard today and Bob Goodman had a 90 in the caps Wednesday. What makes that so special is that it is 57 degrees and the wind is blowing 16mph.

Top score that I looked at was a 93 from the 27 and I believe Leo had an 87. Will try to get a report from Charlie Brown sometime tonight.....