COHARIE SCORES 3-5-16

Post shoot results!
mac

COHARIE SCORES 3-5-16

Post by mac »

COHARIE SHOOT RESULTS 3/5/16

We had 15 shooters show up on a beautiful Saturday to record some good scores. Marty Hill’s “battery” gave out on the way to the club and he had to be rescued by Al and Brian. He chose not to shoot but helped score and get his mind together for the upcoming Florida trip. Mac and Al spent a frustrating morning on the computer before Doc Al was able to straighten it out but all data required re-entry. Hopefully we learned from this situation and it will not happen again. My wife again prepared a delicious lunch and she enjoyed visiting with the 5 wives present. We were delighted to have a relatively new shooter from Cary, John Martin, join us for his first Coharie shoot.

Singles: 15 shooters.
Champ and Vet Greg High 100
AA Dan Johnson 94
A and Sr Vet Mac Herring 97
B Al Williams 97
C John Martin tied Neill Mcinnis 95
D Jerome Kusy 84
Jr Douglas Daughtry 87
I could not believe that at sign up Greg tried to convenience me to put him in C class!! AA forever at Coharie. Greg was so elated after the 100 that when he began handicap, he proceeded to take position one at 16 yd rather than position 3 at 25 yards and then missed his first handicap target.

Handicap: 14 shooters so no yardage available for the winner. Marty should have shot and been #15
Champ Neill McInnis 93 20 yd
Short John Martin 90 20.5 yd
Mid Al Williams 90 23.5 yd
Long and Sr Vet Mac Herring 84 26 yd
Jr Douglas Daughtry 90 19 yd

Doubles 7 shooters
Champ Dan Johnson 93
A and Sr Vet Mac Herring 93
B and Vet Greg High 91
C Al Williams 85
D Brian West 75
Jr Dane Westbrook 72

High Over All: Tie between Greg High and Mac Herring 274

Mac and Al thank all the shooters who helped score and load targets today and everyone for putting up with the computer problems.

OUR NEXT SHOOT AT COHARIE IS APRIL 9. PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND.

Mac Herring