November 27th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Thanksgiving 2023 is over, and the Christmas season is right around the corner. I hope everyone had a great time with friends and family and a few days off. Not much was going on with registered shoots over the holiday, but a few events crank back up this week.

This week CCLEOA shoots a BIG50 on Friday December the first and Buckhorn shoots a typical 300 target program on Sunday the 3rd. The weather for both events look moist but that could change.

If anyone is looking for an older Kolar Combo in primo condition, please contact me for more information. The fellow that owned it took care of the gun and it had very few rounds shot through it.

I have not been shopping for components or shells lately because I have so many shells, I need to shoot some of them. I heard that Blue Collar in Lexington has shells and components so give them a call if you need supplies.

Ok folks that is about it for this week and cooler temps are on the horizon. Have a great week everybody and get out and shoot this weekend. Hello to Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Tim, Bobby, Phil, Mac, John, Thea and Anne and until next week……..smokem
smokem

Re: November 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

smokem

Re: November 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »