Fort Bragg April 18, 2009 Shoot

Post shoot results!
Rooster

Fort Bragg April 18, 2009 Shoot

Post by Rooster »

We had a good turnout at Bragg today to shoot in some beautiful spring weather.
The end of the singles event found Jim Wilson and Lou Carter knotted up with 99's.
Lou won the flip for Champ and Jim took AA. The Handicap event found Morris Carroll on the top of the sheet with a 94 and a 1/2 yard punch to the 21 1/2. Mac Herring made the long trip from Clinton to take doubles with a 94.Jim Wilson managed to take the HOA
again with a 283/300. Where's Dan Johnson when you need him?

I would like to thank all those that attended and those that helped us to put on this shoot. A special thanks to Jim and Jeri Wilson for help with registration and computer work. A real special thanks to Jim for not scoring today.

Singles 26 Shooters

Champ - Lou Carter f/o Jim Wilson - 99

AA - Jim Wilson - 99
A - Al Bost s/o Morris Carroll (23/22) - 96
B - Marty Hill - 96
C - Phillip Berkowitz - 90
D - Jerrie Walters - 89

Lady - Jeri Wilson - 95
SJr - James Chambless - 94
Vet - Mac Herring - 96
SVet - Beryl Francis - 94

Handicap - 23 Shooters

Champ - Morris Carroll - 94

Short - Michael Johns - 88
Mid - John Woolsey - 91
Int - Martin Milano - 87
Long - Jim Wilson - 91

Lady - Jerrie Walters - 81
SJr - James Chambless - 85
Vet - Phil Berkowitz - 88
SVet - Beryl Francis - nsr

Doubles 14 Shooters

Champ - Mac Herring - 94

AA - Greg High f/o Jim Wilson - 93
A - Larry High - 88
C - Charlie Ackroyd - 86
D - Tommy Collins - 85

Lady - Jeri Wilson - 88
SJr - James Callan - nsr
SVet - Guy Mac Murray - nsr

HOA - Jim Wilson - 283

Thanks again ,

Marty Hill
elwood

Enjoyed it

Post by elwood »

Really enjoyed shooting on the other side of I-77. Met some fine people and shot with a good squad. Congrats to Jerrie Walters for out shooting, well we want say who. I hope those Pecans are good. Hope to come back when I can shoot better with both or one eye open. You folks really have a nice place to shoot at.
Elwood
straightaway

Post by straightaway »

Not to worry Fred, I'm still here. Matter of fact, I was in NC yesterday. Rode down Sunday night and came home Monday a.m.

It gets rather tedious watching James post those pathetic scores, I see he was able to break 99 (?) at Bragg. Let me ask, were some 'o' them skeeters keepin score for him?????

I have faith that Uncle Lou can and will handle Jim, when he feels like it. You see, Lou doesn't want to hurt his feelings. He's like that, but when the mood strikes him woe be it unto Mr. Wilson. I've seen plenty of doves and rabbits that would attest to that as well.

The thing is, Jim's just too slow for Lou to take him seriously. Put one of those pink skirts on James and get him "fluttering" around, then Lou's "if it flies it dies" mentality would take over and .......... poof, no more problem!

All y'all have a Great Day! Dan