NC State Trapshoot 2008 And Picture Links

Post shoot results!
smokem

NC State Trapshoot 2008 And Picture Links

Post by smokem »

Folks are putting up some amazing scores in the first two days of shooting. The weather has been hot and dry with minimal winds. ERAD wireless voice calls are being used and they are great!

We have posted some pictures and here is the link to the slideshow - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ ... =slideshow

Wednesday Jim Wilson broke the lone 100 in the singles. JR shooter Justin Young won the caps with a 99 and VA shooter Ted Carwile won the twins with a 99.

Thursday five shooters broke them all in the singles. Jimmy Wilson broke a 99 from the 27 and his lovely wife Jeri broke a 98 to tie Gary Hamrick. I have no idea who won the the shootoffs this afternoon. I do not have any doubles scores from Thursday either.

The clubhouse is absolutely the best and is COOL even with the hot temps! As you will be able to see from my pictures it is DRY!

Have a great Friday and we will keep you posted!
Last edited by smokem on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smokem

Shoot Pix

Post by smokem »

Ok folks - we have posted all the rest of the pix we took! Unfortunately we had some type of film on the lense. Some of the pix are a bit blurry in that area. We apologize and learned a valuable lesson on keeping the lense clean! ENJOY the pix!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ ... =slideshow

FR
smokem

Shoot Report

Post by smokem »

I talked with Ken Duncan Monday and he hopes to have the full shoot report published today! It will be posted on NCTRAP.com and we will provide a link to view that format. We hope to publish it here also.

Once I have that in hand I will try to bring to life some of the amazing stories that surround the great scores that were produced at this historic shoot!

FR