Fort Bragg Scores May 29th

Post shoot results!
Rooster

Fort Bragg Scores May 29th

Post by Rooster »

Not even the threat of scattered showers could keep the shooters away from Fort Bragg.
A good crowd of 22 Shooters showed up to smoke some targets on Memorial Day Weekend. We had George Ponton come down from Monroe. Craig Dunn and Brett Allen came up from Conway,SC. Richard, Spence and Sue Winegardner from Vass joined the ATA and shot in their first event. Brett Allen had a 96 and Craig Dunn had a 95 in C class?
I might have to help with the classifying at our next shoot.
George Brown and Albert Bost were knotted up with 97's at the end of singles with Al
winning the flip and George taking AA. Glenn Alford took caps with a 92, but with only 13 shooters was denied a punch. Tom Brown took Doubles with a 89 and as usual Tom took
the HOA.
I would like to thank John Woolsey for scoring and Greg High for loading traps and all the
the others that helped to put on this shoot. We used three traps and finished shooting
about 2:30 and the rain didn't show up until 4:00.We're taking June off, but I believe we have a shoot scheduled for July. I hope everyone shoots well at the State shoot this
week. And now the rest of the story.

Single (20 shooters)

Champ - Al Bost f/o George Brown - 97

AA - George Brown - 97
A - Morris Carroll - 95
B - Don Kaufman - 91
C - Brett Allen - 96
D - Al Mazza - 85

SJr. - Spence Winegardner - 53
Lady - Sue Winegardner - 75
Vet - George Ponton - 94
SVet - Beryl Francis - 85