Coharie Scores - 6/26/2010

Post shoot results!
smokem

Coharie Scores - 6/26/2010

Post by smokem »

It was a great day for shooting but HOT with just a little enticing breeze. Al Williams and Craig Dunn started off in the first 16 squad and both were in the groove. Al was straight through 92 targets then dropped the 93, 95 and 100 birds for a 97. I was scoring and was as excited as he was expecting his first straight. Craig Dunn missed early on but tied Al with a 97. Greg High, the conqueror, arrived late and the above scores were already posted. He knew he could overcome and he did!! He missed the 86th bird for a 99. Although only 9 shooters showed up, we had a great time and enjoyed a delicious lunch prepared by my wife, Ann.

Singles: 8 shooters

Champ: Greg High 99

AA: George Brown 93

A: Al Williams, flip over Craig Dunn 97

C: Glenn Alford 89

D: Al Mazza 80

Handicap: 6 Shooters

Champ: Glenn Alford 87 from 20 yds

Short: Al Mazza 86 from 21 ½

Long: Mac Herring 86 from 27

Doubles: 3 shooters

Champ: Mac Herring 92

A: Greg High 88

B: George Brown 68

High over All was a tie between Greg High and Mac Herring with 272 x 300. Greg took the prize on a flip.

Remember Joe Brumfield?? The marine from Camp Lejune who is now deployed and took Coharie’s mid 50 on his last shoot. I had and email from him after the shoot today stating his deployment was half over and he was doing well. Pray for his safe return. He said to tell everyone hello.

Mac Herring