Buckhorn Scores For February 20th, 2011

Post shoot results!
smokem

Buckhorn Scores For February 20th, 2011

Post by smokem »

Johnathan Miller continued his holy reign of terror on North Carolina trap clubs with an impressive singles, handicap and HOA win at the Buckhorn Gun Club Sunday February 20th, 2011. He posted a near perfect 99 in the singles, got another ½ yard punch for a 95 from the 23.5 and posted a strong 94 in doubles to win his class and secure his HOA win with a strong 288x300 for the day. In four trap shoots that included BGC Jan 2nd, RGC Jan 15th, RGC Feb 19th and BGC Feb 20th – he has moved from the 22 yard line to the 24 yard line in just a few short winter months – WOW…….

Jimmy Wilson stated that the weather was nice but overcast and the wind cooperated most of the day. They had a good turnout and a few folks shot some of their best scores ever. Karole Miller broke her best doubles score with an 87 and Ike Branthwaite posted his best doubles score posting a 90 for the event.

Singles – 16 shooters
99 – Champ – Johnathan Miller
96 – A – Richard Drake
96 – B – Eric Aldrich
90 – D – Ann Morgan
95 – Lady – Jeri Wilson
96 – Jr – Chase Reese
93 – Vet – Bobby Page
94 – SrVet – Ed Aldrich

Handicap – 16 shooters
95 – HiGun – Johnathan Miller – ½ yard to 24
86 – Long – Greg High
80 – Int – Marty Hill
87 – Mid – Morris Carroll
89 – Short – Tom Kanas
80 – Lady Karole Miller
91 – Jr – Chase Reese
83 – Vet – Phil Berkowitz
88 – SrVet – Charlie Brown

Doubles – 9 shooters
96 – TopGun – Greg High
85 – B – Richard Drake
94 – C – John Miller
90 – D – Ike Branthwaite
87 – Lady – Karole Miller :lol:
89 – Jr – Chase Reese
90 – Vet – Larry High
91 – SrVet – Charlie Brown

Ok – that is about it for now and as always Jimmy wants to thank everybody for attending and helping run the shoot.

Buckhorn shoots next on February 27th so please mark your calendars.

Also – Coharie shoots the 5th so get on down to CSL and give MAC a run for his money, I know he would be glad to see you.
smokem

Buckhorn Club Camera

Post by smokem »

Could somebody be in charge of getting me some pictures of the GBC shoots? That would be great!

smokem
Minister Of Propaganda :twisted:
straightaway

RE: Buckhorn Club Camera

Post by straightaway »

Freddy,
I DID send you a couple pictures of some of the "activity" at Buckhorn. YOU evidently are afraid to post them....
Have a great day!
smokem

Gail Takes A Tumble

Post by smokem »

I don't have the entire story about the pictures that you are about to see. They were sent to me by a newly anointed Traparazzi for your viewing pleasure and this event happened on Saturday. Evidently Gail's dog Hawkeye took off to play with Jack and pulled Gail down hard.

There were only a few folks that viewed her hitting the deck but luckily we got the shots. She got back up and Hawkeye pulled her down a second time. Dan said that he thinks one of her arms might be a wee bit longer after Hawkeye stretched it out.

We hope our resident sandbagger is ok. :roll:

Gail Page gathers her senses as Hawkeye checks to see if she is alright.

After another trip to the turf Gail rests for a moment.